Objective: Hal Clyde Denison Ltd may collect and store information about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements. The information which Hal Clyde Denison Ltd collects and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help further development of our products and services. We use this information to improve our Web-based offerings.
Scope: This policy applies to information collected by Hal Clyde Denison Ltd through its websites.
Hal Clyde Denison Ltd also may collect some information automatically, which include:
• IP address
• Information about your web browser software and version;
• General geographic location indicated by your IP address;
• Website that referred you to us, and similar information.
We also may collect information about your activity on our websites, which might include:
• frequency of visits to our web site;
• Average length of visits;
• Pages viewed during a visit.
We may use various technologies to collect information about your activities on our websites, including:
• Cookies (If not selected may affect certain or all functionalities);
• Web Beacons / Web bugs (Measures user experience on our website).
We may combine your information, automatically gathered information and the information we collect through cookies/web beacons / web bugs, including information that we have collected about you, or information that we have obtained from other sources. We may aggregate any statistics or data that are collected, but we are under no obligation to do so.
Use of collected Personal Information
Hal Clyde Denison Ltd may use the personal information that is collected from you to provide requested products and services and for our internal business purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Responding to your requests for our unique products and services;
• To process your transactions and to provide you with transaction and post transaction-related services, providing, improving, and marketing our products and services, including site content and performance;
• Evaluating your use of the services;
• Providing advertising for products and services that might interest you;
• Responding to your requests for information;
• Communicating with you by e mail, postal mail or courier, and/or telephone about products or services that may be of interest to you;
• Maintaining and managing your account with us;
• Keeping you updated on the issues that are relevant to your business relationship with us;
• Monitoring your compliance with any terms and conditions associated with our products and services, including to confirm your identity;
• Performing other functions as described to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.